In this article, we will share with you 7 makeup secrets that will help you look amazing. You will find out how to keep your cosmetics in perfect condition.
You don't have to be a professional makeup artist to look great. It's good to know about these makeup secrets and put them into practice.
Fortunately, this mode can be sweet and easy to implement. You will see that with a little effort, you will look fresh and irresistible.
Just take advantage of the following secrets…
1. Look gorgeous with the perfect application of blush
The blush is a makeup that gives color to the face. We often take some time to apply it and try to spread it on the face.
However, often the result is an overdose of blush.
To avoid this, you need to know how to apply a small amount of blush over your cheeks. The idea is to apply only a small amount of blush to emphasize your cheekbones and make you more attractive.
How to apply blush:
- Do not place too much on the brush. It is better to apply several layers of the product rather than having to remove unnecessary ones. In many cases, you need to wash your face and start over.
- When applying blush in the right color, just apply it over your cheeks.
- Then, without applying more blush with the brush, soften the lines in a light circular motion. To find out exactly where the line is on the cheeks and cheekbones, inflate the cheeks.
- As soon as you spread a good blush on your face, apply a little brightening color to the cheek line. However, be careful not to overdo it and get a sharp line.
- With a slightly finer brush than the one used above, soften the lines by spreading it evenly up to the hairline.
Makeup secret 2: apply a spiral on the eyelashes, not on the skin of the face
Eyelashes are the easiest makeup area and also the most visible of all. However, for many people putting on an eye spiral is a difficult job.
This is mainly because people do not know how to distribute the spiral properly. As a result, a spiral overlay or uneven application is obtained. It is also difficult to apply a spiral without smudging. To help you, here's one of the secrets of professional makeup artists:
- Get a clean, dry spoon.
- When applying the spiral of the upper eyelashes, place the spoon over your eyelid. This way, it will be as a protective measure that will prevent the brush of the spiral from touching the skin.
Makeup secret 3: perfect eye line
The following secret will help you get the perfect eye line you want so much. It can be in the form of a cat's eye, Egyptian or ordinary eye line.
You just need a small piece of cardboard or a piece of cellophane for this. Some people use a small ruler. The most popular trick is a patch that you should use as follows:
- Attach the patch so that it follows the outline of your eyelashes.
- With the eye line, follow the outline.
- Carefully remove the adhesive tape.
Impressive! You now have the perfect eye line.
Makeup Secret 4: how to make your lipstick last longer
To make your lipstick last longer, you just need a piece of cloth, a brush, and a little translucent compact powder. It is the powder that makes the lipstick last longer. It also protects against the smudging of lipstick and falling on the skin.
Here's what you need to do:
- Moisturize your lips with a little cocoa butter, petroleum jelly or another moisturizer.
- Outline your lips with a pencil and fill them with lipstick using the color you choose.
- Carefully place a napkin on the lips to absorb excess lipstick.
- With a brush, apply a little compact powder to the lips. This will help seal the lipstick.
- Note: This is one of the makeup secrets that has a double effect, so you have to be careful. When you apply a little powder, your lips will get a matte finish. If that is your intention, great! But if you want to have gloss, you need to be careful not to over powder.
5. The effect of artificial eyelashes
If you want to have the effect of artificial lashes without using them, this trick is for you. As we know, artificial eyelashes are beautiful and can make the eyes look amazing.
Below we will reveal a secret, thanks to which your eyelashes will receive more volume and will look as if you have artificial eyelashes.
- Apply a fine spiral layer on your lashes.
- Add a little compact eyelash powder while they are still moist.
- Re-apply the spiral.
6. How to use eye shadows
Eye shadows can look fresh and shiny, but over time they lose color. In addition, shadows can have one color when not applied to the eyes and another color when applied.
This tip is without a doubt one of the best makeup tips.
The point is that you must first apply white shadows around the eyelid and then the color of the shadows you want. Believe it or not, this white base gives an exceptionally vibrant color to the main shadows.
Makeup Secret 7: Fixing spray
Once you're done with your makeup, you'll notice that some products like powder, foundation, and overall, everything you've done has accumulated on your skin. This makes it look dry or cardboard.
Do not worry. The listed makeup secrets will help you.
Spray a little spray when you're ready to apply your makeup. This has several features. Spray:
- Help keep your makeup on longer.
- Restores the natural appearance of the face.
- It brightens the face without making it look too light.
- Restores the natural texture of the face.
Related Post: Makeup Styles for Every Occasion